Sunday, August 26, 2012

Reminders

Hope everyone enjoyed their last summer weekend!  It was great to see an Indian victory Friday night! Just a couple reminders:

Second graders need to go to the playground on the WEST side of the school (with the fence around it) before school starts.  In the newsletter, I wrote the southwest playground.  Sorry for any confusion!

I will be providing snack the first week.  If anyone would like to volunteer to bring snack for one of these days, please let me know!  Everyone should have received an email from the school regarding the new snack program.  Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this.  It will be $40/year or $5/month, if you choose to enroll in the program.

Don't forget to bring back your purple packet with contact information!

I can't wait to see you all again tomorrow!  Get lots of rest - tomorrow is a big day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment